You’ve come to the right place if you’re trying to figure out how to identify a fake permanent residence card (green card). We’ll show you How to Spot a Fake Permanent Resident Card. You can identify a fake card using our simple methods.
An immigrant’s legal right to live and work in the United States is physically attested by a green card, commonly referred to as a permanent residence card. There are several ways to become a lawful permanent resident, but occasionally those without legitimate green cards create or buy convincing imitations. Immigration officers and security professionals are aware that looking for a few specific characteristics might assist you identify fakes.
What is a Fake Permanent Resident Card?
A fake permanent resident card is a replica of the real thing. It’s used to fool people into thinking you’re a legal resident of a country when you’re not. Fake cards are often used by people who want to enter a country illegally or by people who want to commit identity theft.
Making a fake permanent resident card is relatively easy. All you need is a photo editing program and a high-quality printer. With these tools, you can create a card that looks just like the real thing.
Guide for making a Fake Permanent Resident Card:
- Find a high-resolution image of the front and back of a real permanent resident card.
- Use a photo editing program to edit your own image onto the card. Make sure that the image is high quality and that it matches the size and dimensions of the real card.
- Print out your image onto heavy-duty paper or cardstock. Make sure that the printing is high quality so that the finished product looks realistic.
- Trim around the edges of your image to create a finished fake card. Be sure to round off the corners so that it looks just like the real thing.
5 Tips for Making your Fake Card Look Realistic
When it comes to creating a fake permanent resident card, there are a few things you need to keep in mind to make it look as realistic as possible. Here are some tips to help you out:
- Use high-quality materials. This will make your fake card look more realistic and professional.
- Make sure the dimensions of your fake card match those of a real permanent resident card.
- Pay attention to the details. Make sure the information on your fake card is accurate and up-to-date.
- Use a good printer. A high-quality printer will make your fake card look more realistic.
- Laminate your fake card. This will give it a more professional and realistic appearance.
How to Make a Fake Permanent Resident Card
If you need a fake green card for any reason, we’ve got you covered. Our easy-to-follow instructions will help you create a convincing replica that will fool anyone. All you need is a printer and some basic materials.
First, start by downloading our template. This will give you the basic layout for your card. Next, print the template onto a piece of cardstock. Make sure to use a high-quality printer so that the finished product looks realistic.
Now it’s time to add your personal details. Use a black marker to fill in the information fields on the card. Be sure to include your name, date of birth, and other relevant information. Once you’re finished, your fake permanent resident card is ready to use!
What are the risks of having a Fake Permanent Resident Card?
There are a few risks associated with having a fake green card.
- If you are caught with a fake card, you could be subject to immigration consequences. This could include being deported from the United States.
- If you use a fake card to obtain benefits or services that you are not entitled to, you could be charged with fraud.
- If you are stopped by law enforcement and they discover that you have a fake card, you could be arrested and charged with a crime.
Why would you want a Fake Permanent Resident Card?
There are many reasons why someone might want to create a fake permanent resident card:
- To use it as a prop for a movie or TV show.
- To create a fake ID to get into clubs or bars.
- Having it mainly for fun
How to Spot a Fake Permanent Resident Card
Although it may not be as simple as it may seem, it is possible to spot a fake permanent resident card if it has errors and inconsistencies. There are other details to watch out for on a permanent resident card, though, to determine whether it’s fake or not when there are no typographical errors or inconsistent spellings. They consist of;
- When the card makes mention of the INS (Immigration and Naturalisation Services). In 2003, the INS ceased to exist and halt operations, and in 2004, the Permanent Resident Card was updated. As a result, cards produced after 2003 bear the DHS seal rather than any references to the INS ( Department of Homeland Security).
- Check the photo either it is blurry or pixelated? If so it’s probably fake.
- Take a look at the card itself. Is it made of thin, flimsy material? If so, it’s likely not a real permanent resident card.
- Check the back of the card for any misspellings or incorrect information. If you see any of these red flags, the card is probably fake.
- When the Card’s USCIS number is inconsistent. As of May 2010, the USCIS began issuing numbers that also serves as cardholder’s alien registration number. This number is also located at the back of the card. If the USCIS number on the face of the card does not match the one at the back, then it’s fake.
- Inconsistency of the date of birth. The date of birth on the front of the card should also be the same as the one listed at the beginning of the second line of “code” on the back of the card.
How do you verify if someone has a Fake Permanent Resident
If you’re trying to verify whether someone has a permanent resident card, there are a few things you can look for.
- Check to see if the card has a photo of the cardholder.
- Look for an expiration date on the card.
- Make sure that the card has been issued by the US government. If you’re still not sure, you can always contact the US Citizenship and Immigration Services for more information.
Apply for an Original Green Card here.