Have you been searching for the most up-to-date news and extensive information on Fully Funded Amazon Scholarships for International Students in 2022 but can’t seem to find it? This article will offer you with all of the knowledge you require on the subject at hand.
Amazon Scholarship for students and fellowship program aims to encourage and support promising Africans and Asia students who are willing to participate in innovative and relevant research in all areas of live.
The scholarship was introduced by Amazon company to encourage and assist students who have, during their academic sojourn, shown leadership skills and quality in an extraordinary manner.
Amazon scholarship program is not in its complete sense a charity disposition or philanthropic exhibition by Amazon.
But rather, their method of discovering the brightest United States of America citizens that are performing well in their academic sojourns and help those students to reach their horizons thereby becoming ambassadors of Amazon.
The scholarship program is to encourage students who are creative and very innovative in their thinking. And such is why there’s another segment of the program known as the Amazon future engineer scholarship.
Further, the rationale behind the scholarship is to create awareness about the Amazon student prime, a student program designed by Amazon to help students grow and prosper in their academic endeavors by granting them a discounted version of the expensive Amazon prime.
The merit-based scholarship rewards 50 full-time undergraduate students with $5,000 toward tuition and $500 to spend on textbooks at Amazon.com.
Students planning to enter college in 2022 or to continue with an undergraduate course are all eligible to apply for the Amazon Student Scholarship Program 2022, which could lighten the financial load of college study with a $1000 award.
Level/Field of Study
The Amazon student scholarship is open for undergraduate studies in the US. Courses may be in any discipline, at an accredited not-for-profit college or university.
These awards are open to students whose discipline is on an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university course. High school American students looking to find a college grant can apply for the Amazon Student.
The Amazon scholarship is only available for US residents.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
Amazon Scholarship Host Country
Having mentioned earlier that the Amazon scholarship program is an undergraduate scholarship that is open to students who are schooling in the United States. Then, this Amazon’s scholarship host country is also the United States and it is equally available for all undergraduate students who are of US descent only.
Benefits of Fully Funded Amazon Scholarships for International Students
If you apply for this scholarship program as an undergraduate student offering a full-time course in an accredited University in the United States and you are lucky enough to be one of the selected candidates for the student’s grant-in-aid, the following are what you stand to benefit from the program:
- $5,000 reward for your tuition fee offset;
- $500 allowance to spend on materials and textbooks; and
- Amazon ambassadorship.
Fully Funded Amazon Scholarships for International Students Eligibility 2022
Before you can enroll and for you to be considered for the Amazon scholarship, the following are some certain conditions you need to satisfy:
- The application is open to only US citizens that are studying in any of the recognized University or College in the USA;
- All prospective candidates must be a member of the Amazon Student platform;
- The Applicant must be an undergraduate student who is on a full-time course at any not-for-profit College or University in the United States;
- The candidate must have been admitted into any University or College programs that commences its activities or will resume from fall in 2022;
- The candidate field of study may be in Art and Humanity, Sciences, Engineering, Management, Social Science, Health, or any other available discipline, at any recognized not-for-profit University or College.
However, High school seniors may also apply in advance before they secure admission into college this year, and a junior show too.
How to apply for Fully Funded Amazon Scholarships for International Students
Having highlighted the criteria or eligibility requirements for the Amazon grant-in-aid for U.S student for this year, below is, however, how the interested candidates can successfully apply for the scholarship program:
- All applicants are to write an engaging and well-formatted essay about Amazon company, its business, Amazon various trade models, what the scholarship means to the applicants, the benefits of Amazon to its end-users, and more;
- There are no specific guidelines for essay writing and as such, the essay format is up to every applicant, whatever way they can use to highlight the reasons why they choose to apply for the Amazon scholarship;
- The applicants could peep at the Amazon pricing policy, its distribution networks as well as coverage, its exceptional product range compare to its competitors, sales support, accelerated delivery, flexible payment gateways, or perhaps other scintillating reasons why massive numbers of end-users patronized Amazon every year;
- All applicants writing the essay should also have it at the apex of their mind that the Amazon online marketplace business model is far beyond books nowadays, there are other products available for order there;
The scholarship applications will be forwarded to the AMZ-Expert board for review, their criteria for grading each applicant will be interesting and creative responses, couple with their expected levels of clarity, mannerism, thought development, etc.
The Students Scholarship Application Deadline
As of the time of publishing this article, the Amazon scholarship programs for the 2022 application are not yet out. Kindly check back later as we will communicate to you via this same platform once the enrollment form is out.
In conclusion, it is important at this juncture to state that the $5,000 Amazon scholarship program 2022 is for all undergraduate students (U.S citizens only) who are wish to lessen their financial load and burden of going to college.