International students can apply for Kingston University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially funded scholarships. These scholarships are open for both undergraduate and graduate programmes. International scholarships of $5,000 are available at Kingston University.
International Development awards scholarships worth £5,000 to successful international applicants joining us in September or January for their first year of study. Our international scholarships are partial scholarships. This means that you must make sure you can cover the outstanding amount for fees and living expenses yourself.
These honours are given to enhance academic success, broaden our student population’s diversity, and foster relationships.
According to the most recent data from the Higher Education Statistics Agency, Kingston University is at the top of the league for graduate business start-ups for the sixth time.
Why choose Kingston University
Do you have ambition to advance or even change your career? Are you passionate to learn more about a subject you love? Whatever your reason for wanting to study further, Kingston will help make it work.
Coming to university for your first degree is an exciting time. Kingston University will help you make the most of the opportunities:
- Student Life
While studying is a key part of university life, Kingston encourage their students to enjoy the fantastic activities available and to take part in the many social events.
These include student clubs, societies, sports and leisure activities and students’ union events. You can also take part in volunteering opportunities available at Kingston University.
Along with the University’s four modern campuses, Kingston has endless green spaces and beautiful riverside, with amazing entertainment, shopping, food and more in the centre. And you’re only 30 minutes away from London – for more fun, study and career opportunities.
- Innovative Learning
At Kingston University, they use inventive, engaging teaching and assessment methods to make learning fun and enjoyable – giving you the experience of working in your industry.
International perspectives and opportunities to learn new languages for free are incorporated into the curriculum and our courses are developed by research that is carried out in the real world, keeping them up to date with the latest developments and to foster entrepreneurship.
- Career and Employability
Your Kingston University degree will really prepare you for your future by providing you with the skills that employers are looking for. With careers-focused teaching, real-world learning environments, work placement opportunities, mentoring and support, our graduates can get ahead of the competition to join the world of work and lead successful careers.
Eligibility Criteria for Kingston University International Scholarships
If you meet all of the following criteria, you can apply for an International Scholarship:
- International or EU student with ‘overseas’ fees classification
- Have received a Conditional or Unconditional offer (email) to study at Kingston University
- You are not currently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course
Applicants are eligible to apply for multiple Kingston University scholarships. You will only be eligible to accept one Kingston University scholarship if you are awarded several Kingston University scholarships.
If you receive a Kingston University scholarship, you may combine it with an externally given scholarship.
How to Apply for Kingston University Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Create an account in the Kingston University here.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- After you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you should apply for the scholarship here.
You will need:
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
Deadline: When can I apply?
- Applications for September 2022 will open March 2022
- The deadline to apply is Monday 30 May 2022.
- Applications are NOT on a first-come-first-served basis, so take your time. All applications received by the deadline will receive equal consideration.
Documents to Submit
As part of your online International Scholarship application, you must upload all of the necessary supporting documents (we cannot accept supporting documents by email). Applications that are incomplete (without any of the necessary documents) will not be processed.
- The offer email (conditional or unconditional) you received from Kingston, saved as PDF or Word format.
Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- How they know you.
- Why they think you deserve a scholarship (comments on your achievements or academic strengths).
- Why they think you will be an asset to your course of study.
Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Your academic strength and achievements
- What you expect to gain from studying at Kingston University
- How you intend to use your experience and knowledge in the future
- Your long-term goals.
Timeline of the application process.
- You will receive a confirmation email as soon as you submit your application (same day).
- Kingston University will email all applicants with a final decision by mid-July (September intake) and early December (January intake).
- If any supporting documents are missing, you will receive ‘chasing emails’ (remember, we must receive all of the required supporting documents by the deadline).
- The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on applications and does not correspond with applicants. The decision of the Committee is final.
In addition to the international scholarships and loyalty bursaries, some faculty and course-specific scholarships and bursaries are available:
- Faculty of Business and Social Sciences bursaries (postgraduate only)
- Kingston School of Art (postgraduate only)
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing (taught MSc courses only)
These awards are offered directly by the relevant faculty, so applications are made through them.
To know more about Kingston University Scholarships, please visit official website:
Other Scholarships opportunity: €70, 000 Orange Social Venture Prize 2022 Africa & Middle East- Click here to register