SINGA Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award
Agency for Science, Technology, Research, Singapore
Are you considering attending one of Singapore’s top universities? SINGA Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award for international students enables you to complete a Ph.D. in Singapore and advance your research.
The SINGA Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 is open to all international students with outstanding academic records.
Students from all over the world come to Singapore to pursue their Ph.D. at the best universities in the country. in this article, we will guide you on how to apply for SINGA Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award.
This SINGA Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award scholarship allows graduates to complete their Ph.D. at one of the world’s most prestigious academic countries.
The fastest path of earning SINGA Scholarship for 2022/2023 session is by complying with the SINGA tips and eligibility requirement.
The full-time international students graduate SINGA scholarship enables fellows to build competence in their specific research topics and fields by participating in conversations with top supervisors and peers.
This SINGA scholarship for international students is to attract talented and ambitious students who are taking bold steps to achieve their goals. By inviting students from varied backgrounds, this effort aids Singapore’s development as a talent hub.
The Singapore International Graduate Award is a collaboration between these universities and the Singapore Agency for Science.
This scholarship allows outstanding students from all around the world to study science and engineering at Singapore’s prestigious universities. At SINGA, students from all over the world participate in a vibrant and culturally varied research community.
Benefits of Studying in Singapore
If you want to experience the best of the East and the West, Singapore stands out as the top destination for foreign students aiming for high-quality education. It is a great location for adventurous students who love to have easy access to popular Southeast Asian destinations.
- The medium of instruction is English.
Although Singapore is in Asia, however you will not need to learn a new language in order to enroll in a university. English is the language of instruction, and it is also usual to speak English outside of a university setting.
However, check to see if the university you want to attend demands a certificate proving your English fluency.
- Less Expensive University Fees Compared to US and UK
Singapore is definitely expensive when compared to its Asian neighbors, but when compared to other popular study abroad countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, or Australia, Singapore is significantly more affordable.
Total fees for undergraduate and postgraduate education vary based on the subject and university.
Singapore may be a small country, but it is rich in diverse cultures that you would want to learn about. Ethnicities, faiths, food, architecture, and civilizations from all over the world come together in one spot. Inside the classroom, you can learn about foreign cultures right away.
- Safe and Comfortable Environment
Singapore is recognized for its severe legal system. However, these rules contributed to the creation of a safe environment for both inhabitants and visitors.
Furthermore, the country’s well-developed infrastructure and efficient transportation system make it simple for international students to travel around the country.
SINGA Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award Financial Benefits:
- Tuition fee waiver
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- Monthly Stipend from S$2,000 to S$2,700.
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000
- You must have good writing skills and fluency in English.
- All international graduates can apply for the 2022-2023 SINGA Scholarship.
- You should have a passion for research.
Documents for SINGA Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award.
- Copy of International Passport
- Passport-size photo
- Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts,
- Master’s Academic Transcripts,
- Two recommendation letters
How to Apply
- The applicant have to submit all necessary documents
- The applicant have to select the research projects by browsing the projects from “Go to Research Areas”
- Applicants can submit up to 3 research proposals
- The referees have to send their recommendation report directly to SINGA office.
- Softcopies of all the documents above.
- Applicants applying through SINGA portal are not to apply through university portals.
- Meanwhile you are to submit application at least one week before deadline.
- You are to prepare the above documents in advance before applying. Do not mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. Submit all necessary documents online.
- Transcripts & Reports: All transcripts need to be in English translation. Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts. 2 recommendation reports by the referees.
Submit your application on time to enable your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before deadline.
Furthermore, ensure that the information you provide during account registration in the application portal is accurate.
Do not mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office
Deadline for SINGA Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award applic
The deadline for the 2022-2023 Singapore International Graduate Award application is 1 June 2022.
Click Here to apply
To know about the different health insurance packages for International students, read here
Source: Official Website Here